Transforming Early Care & Learning
Elevating Expectations, Delivering Results
eyemaginED consultants provide research-based, engaging train-the-trainer services through workshops and inSite educational leadership coaching. Our focus is increasing program capacity rather than simply imparting knowledge, so train-the-trainer services are multi-touch rather than single-point engagements and incorporate didactic, hands-on, and job-embedded learning opportunities.
We support centers, schools, districts and education nonprofits looking to maximize child outcomes by leveraging investments in leaders and leaders-in-training. To best address your program's training needs, we typically begin engagements with our inSite Early Learning Inventory. Workshops and coaching can be customized to support a vast array of program needs, including:
- Collaborative School Climate
- Put Your Time Where Your Mouth Is! Investing in Professional Learning Opportunities for All Staff
- Professional Learning through Communities of Practice
- What Just Happened? What's Next? Maximizing Student & Teacher Learning through Vertical Alignment
- Real Talk! Not All Families Want to Be Engaged - Make it Meaningful!
- Standards-Based Learning - quality standards, aligned content, appropriate daily opportunities for practicing content/mastering standards
- Seeds of Learning: Getting Children Ready for the Core
- Common Core Across the Curriculum
- Designing a Standards-Based Curriculum
- Working Toward Mastery: Helping Teachers Build Strong Daily and Lesson Plans
- Real Talk! Being a Great Teacher Is Not Synonymous with Being a Great Curriculum Writer
- Evidence-Based Teaching
- Learning through Play, Birth through Grade 3
- Aligning Principles with Best Practices, with Fidelity
- The ABCs of RTI
- Real Talk! Culturally Inclusive Education is Good for All Kids (and Their Teachers)
- Rigorous Reflection
- Assessing & Improving Your Early Learning Culture
- Designing & Developing Formative Assessments
- The ABCs of Program Evaluation - What, Why, and How?
- Real Talk! You Need Excellent People to (Consistently) Get Excellent Results
- Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Co-Constructing a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Using Data to Inform and Change Practice
- The Leadership Circle: Modeling the Continuous Improvement Cycle for Your Team
- Real Talk! There Are Stupid Questions. Continuous Improvement Requires Learning to Ask the Smart Ones.